locked Re: New install

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/06/2021 9:59 am, KS0JD-Jeff-913-558-0388 wrote:
I just install the latest version of Wsjt-x and JT-alert.  Now I cannot figure out how to get the widow in JT-alert to display the decoded transmissions.  These used to appear right below the WSJT-X application.

73
Jeff

Decoded callsigns no longer display in the main JTAlert window. They are now shown in a dedicated, resizable, no-callsign-limit window. This started with version 2.50.0. See the release notes and associated 2.50.0 features help file. If you don't like the new functionality you can return to version 2.16.17 without issue, the JTAlert config is compatible with both versions.