the entry will expand and there will be an "Uninstall"
button in the lower right corner of the expanded entry.
6) Click on the "Uninstall" button and follow the prompts.
7) After uninstalling 5.0.7, *RESTART* Windows before you
attempt to install an earlier version of NET 5.

You *should not* be manually erasing any files.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-06-14 2:21 AM, Paul F6EXV wrote:
No reply ?
Le 13/06/2021 à 10:57, Paul F6EXV a écrit :
Hi all
I could find the latest version, which is to be deleted.
But I do not have the option to uninstall, only erase, then the installation of version 5.0.6 does not work.
Any help will be appreciated
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 12/06/2021 à 22:44, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) a écrit :
On 13/06/2021 2:37 am, Neal Keating wrote:
I'm also having the same issue with 2.50.1 - sounds are clipped. With Sound On, Call sign window disapears and then re-appears on a notification.  What is the fix for this?
This has been discussed here on the support forum. A fix (workaround) has been posted.
See https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/35446 <https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/35446>