locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.1 NO SOUND
Joe Subich, W4TV
Laurie posted the procedure for uninstalling NET 5.0.7 multipletoggle quoted messageShow quoted text
times. Again with Windows 10:
1) Click on the Windows icon in the lower left of the Taskbar
2) Click on the Settings icon ("gear") second from the bottom
of the left column in the "Windows" Screen
3) Click on APPS
4) Scroll down "Apps & Features" until you see:
"Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime - 5.0.7"
5) Click on "Microsoft Windows Desktop Runtime - 5.0.7"
the entry will expand and there will be an "Uninstall"
button in the lower right corner of the expanded entry.
6) Click on the "Uninstall" button and follow the prompts.
7) After uninstalling 5.0.7, *RESTART* Windows before you
attempt to install an earlier version of NET 5.
You *should not* be manually erasing any files.
... Joe, W4TV
On 2021-06-14 2:21 AM, Paul F6EXV wrote:
No reply ?