locked Re: JTAlert 2.50 - quits working #FT8

John

I was having problems with my audio popping and squawking after after starting up WSJT-X and JT Alert, plus the Alert window would disappear and reappear, I had done the not ready for distribution Win 10 update.

After reading the mail on this or a similar thread, I decided to revert my .net back to ver 5.0.0 vise 5.0.7 (or whatever it was called).

After going back to .net 5, everything worked great.

Hope this helps.

John
VE7KKQ

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 9:10 AM <ag5pc@...> wrote:
I tried again, either JTAlert works and I cannot log or JTAlert doesn't work and I can log. Now JTAlert works for 2 or 3 WSJT cycles and then dies with this error message:

I reverted to 2.16 and it's even worse. The grid keeps blanking and refreshing every second or two.