locked Re: Logging Success popup set at 5 seconds, up for 10 seconds

neil_zampella

Don't you expect me to lay thing out for you on a silver platter either. I'm not getting paid for troubleshooting

Wait a second ... you're using free software, you kept using incorrect terminology even after people pointed out that you were incorrect, once you FINALLY gave a screen shot of what you were referring to, you were informed by the FREE SOFTWARE's author what the correct terminology was, and then told that it can be adjusted sometime in future.    Then you have the cojones to complain about how long it took for anyone to figure out what the heck you were talking about, and 'leaving things unsaid'.

Well, just return your software for a full refund and write your own.

Neil, KN3ILZ.