locked Re: Logging Success popup set at 5 seconds, up for 10 seconds

WU9D <mike@...>

I'm not into instant gratification, Laurie. I was just trying to ask the question why the prompt was displayed for 10 seconds. And you have answered it, thank you.

I don't ever expect high-priority either. It is your product and at no cost to anyone I do not expect anything. If you do "fix" things, then that's great.

In time I displayed the thing I was referring to. Don't you expect me to lay thing out for you on a silver platter either. I'm not getting paid for troubleshooting.

The worst thing I could do is just leave any "problems" left unsaid. Which is, of course, what I am going to do.