locked Re: Logging with HRD Log V6 (Submode) #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/06/2021 8:33 am, Morris WA4MIT via groups.io wrote:
I believe 2.50.1 was suppose to remedy this but the problem is still happening

That is not correct. The fix is in the as yet unreleased 2.50.2, it was never in 2.50.1 as that was the version when the defect was first reported. 2.50.2 should have been out by now but was delayed due to the recent Sound issues induced by a Microsoft patch to NET 5.0.x runtime.

I did release a public beta with a fix a while back when this error was first noted.
see https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/34923