locked Re: Decode Window not showing all GRID squares. Need to fix this soonest.

John

I've noticed this too, but if you mouse over the alert, the op has not entered their grid square, I just look them up on QRZ, but sometimes the grid square isn't there either.

John
VE7KKQ

On Sat, Jun 12, 2021 at 10:49 AM Mark W2OR via groups.io <reston2010mm-orders=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The decodes window is showing grids for most stations, likewise Miles and SP Short Path info, yes, but for several call signs in the decodes window  that same info is missing.  Yes, the call sign data bases for JTA have been updated today.

I've apparently missed something obvious.

// mark