locked Re: Logging process Log4OM v2 - Wsjt-x and JTAlert after Windows 10 update july 2021

Gerrit

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I made the setup i.a.w. the (old) JTAlert help file.

Have little knowledge about broadcasts, rebroadcasts and UDP ports etc.

So i am always dependent on examples and help files.

The problem is solved, the problem was indeed the 2237 port.

Changed it into 2235 and all logging again.

Strange, i did not made any changes into the settings before the MS update !

I will change the secondary and rebroadcast settings as you advised.

Again many thanks for your helping hand Mike.

Please stay safe and see you on the bands.

73’s

Gerrit – PA3DJY

Van: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] Namens Michael Black via groups.io
Verzonden: zaterdag 12 juni 2021 14:01
Aan: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [HamApps] Logging process Log4OM v2 - Wsjt-x and JTAlert after Windows 10 update july 2021

You've got the JTAlert Log4OM port as 2237 -- it should be 2235 as that is port you have set up in Log4OM.

Why do you have the secondary broadcast turn on in WSJT-X?

Why do you have another JTAlert rebroadcast port in Log4OM?

Neither of those are necesary.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, June 12, 2021, 06:56:04 AM CDT, Gerrit via groups.io <hf-sparks@...> wrote:

Dear reader(s),

I installed a major Microsoft update today and since then i have a problem with logging. I am still using the JTAlert 2.16.13 version together with Wsjt-x 2.2.2 en Log4OM 2.14.1.0. The logging was done from Wsjtx to JTAlert and Log4OM, all worked flawlessly. After the Windows update i received a JTAlert Error that Log4OM was unable to confirm QSO logged. The QSO was also not logged in Log4OM. So i guess that there is something wrong with the channel between JTAlert and Log4OM (settings).

I made screenshot of JTAlert, Log4OMV2 and Wsjtx settings if you need any. Any idea what happened?

Best regards,

Gerrit PA3DJY

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.