locked Re: Logging process Log4OM v2 - Wsjt-x and JTAlert after Windows 10 update july 2021

Gerrit

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I made the setup i.a.w. the (old) JTAlert help file.

Have little knowledge about broadcasts, rebroadcasts and UDP ports etc.

So i am always dependent on examples and help files.

The problem is solved, the problem was indeed the 2237 port.

Changed it into 2235 and all logging again.

Strange, i did not made any changes into the settings before the MS update !

I will change the secondary and rebroadcast settings as you advised.

Again many thanks for your helping hand Mike.

Please stay safe and see you on the bands.

73’s

Gerrit – PA3DJY