locked Re: Logging process Log4OM v2 - Wsjt-x and JTAlert after Windows 10 update july 2021

Michael Black

You've got the JTAlert Log4OM port as 2237 -- it should be 2235 as that is port you have set up in Log4OM.

Why do you have the secondary broadcast turn on in WSJT-X?

Why do you have another JTAlert rebroadcast port in Log4OM?

Neither of those are necesary.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, June 12, 2021, 06:56:04 AM CDT, Gerrit via groups.io <hf-sparks@...> wrote:

Dear reader(s),

I installed a major Microsoft update today and since then i have a problem with logging. I am still using the JTAlert 2.16.13 version together with Wsjt-x 2.2.2 en Log4OM 2.14.1.0. The logging was done from Wsjtx to JTAlert and Log4OM, all worked flawlessly. After the Windows update i received a JTAlert Error that Log4OM was unable to confirm QSO logged. The QSO was also not logged in Log4OM. So i guess that there is something wrong with the channel between JTAlert and Log4OM (settings).

I made screenshot of JTAlert, Log4OMV2 and Wsjtx settings if you need any. Any idea what happened?

Best regards,

Gerrit PA3DJY