Re: JTAlert/WSJT-X problems #FT8

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/06/2021 4:33 pm, Chris Levingston wrote:
In JTAlert I no longer see the window that shows stations currently operating, plus whether they are calling CQ, 73, etc.
I can't remember what that window is called.

Sounds like you're referring to the Callsigns window of JTAlert no longer being visible. You can open that window, like all the windows via the "View" menu of the main JTAlert window.

If the Callsigns window is opening then closing, typically at the end of a decode period when audio alerts are played, the cause will be a recent defect introduced by Windows updates updating the .NET 5 runtime to version 5.0.7 which is killing JTAlert audio and affecting the Callsigns window.
See this link for the fix https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/35446