locked Re: JTAlert Alert Window Overflow

Michael Black

What version of JTAlert?

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, June 7, 2021, 07:44:59 AM CDT, Craig <nz4cwcraig@...> wrote:

GM.  In peak hours with a lot of decodes coming from WSJT-X, the JTAlert window as I have configured (3X7) will overflow.  Normally this is not an issue.  Excess alerts will fill the screen and then accumulate without clearing -  multiple decode cycles become necessary for the window to eventually clear and return back to normal.  Is there a selection option which causes alerts that exceed the defined window (3X7) capacity to clear each cycle?

I know from prior posts that the typical response for this is to eliminate alerts filters (like B4's).  Looking to see if fother options that may be there.  Thank you.