locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.1 No Alert Colors

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/06/2021 8:24 am, Dan Bathker wrote:
Yes the UDP settings here in WSJT-X were NOT turned on; one result of my having re-installed both WSJT-X and JTAlert.

So now the UDP settings are all turned ON: See attached image from WSJT-X/Settings/Reporting.

However, no change, I remain with no visual alert colors from JTAlert, I have complete
loss of decode coloring as selected and enabled in JTAlert.

Might there be another common problem resulting in complete loss of decode coloring?

Should I do a *complete* uninstall of JTAlert including deleting the JTAlert Config files in APPDATA as implied by Manuel CT1BXX?
(which is to say, get a complete Fresh Start)

73
Dan K6BLG

While a normal JTAlert reinstall should not affect its existing settings, they may have been lost if your reinstall procedure involves removal of files from the %localappdata% directories.

Check the main JTAlert window Settings, "Applications -> WSJT-X/JTDX" section, are the coloring options enabled?