locked JTAlert 2.50.1 No Alert Colors

Dan Bathker

I am new to this Group so excuse my possible ignorant question.

I am now running WSJT-X 2.4.0 with JTAlert 2.50.1 and now have no JTAlert color alerts.
In WSJT-X I have 2 colors selected:
Green for any "CQ in message"
and Yellow for any "Transmitted message".
And those work fine.
In JTAlert I have enabled and selected colors for "Wanted Callsign", "Wanted Continent" and "Ignored Callsign" and one or two others.
But those colors do not work.

Prior to installing the latest JTAlert version I did have colors from both WSJT-X (2 colors) and from JTAlert (4 or 5 selected alerts).

I have tried and tried to get JTAlert 2.50.1 colors to work but no luck

Of course having colors is a great Operating Aid so I would like to regain colors working from JTAlert 2.50.1.

Is there some setting or whatever that I am missing?
In JTAlert or in WSJT-X?

Thanks and 73
Dan K6BLG