locked Interesting small problem: Internet access issue

Ron / W4MMP

Hi,
Just a note on a side effect of loosing internet access.
1) JTAlert is running normally (with WSJT-X).
2) Internet access goes down (not network access) (my 4G cellular router disconnects from the cell network).
3) The playing of alert sounds is delayed for about 10 seconds (I don't have the precise timings)
4) This continues for a number of QSO cycles and then returns to normal.

It appears the playing of alert sounds is being queued behind JTAlert attempting to access the online logbooks I have configured (HRDlog.net, HamQTH.com, and eQSL.cc). As mentioned above this continues for a number of QSOs (I don't have the count) and then JTAlert gives up the ghost of attempting to access the online logbooks.

JTAlert: 2.50.1

Win 10 (Home) (fully updated).

73,
Ron