locked Re: Callsign Window Not Activating Transmit

Mike N8FRI

Laurie,
That would be a great addition as many of the questions from new users are for that very problem. It would certainly free up much of your time. By the way, I have been anxiously waiting to try the latest version and love the new features. My Yaesu was in for repairs for the last 6 weeks and I just got it back last week. So I have been on an FT8 high. As a continuous user since inception, I am amazed at how this program just keeps getting better. Kudos to you Laurie and your support persons!
Mike N8FRI