locked Re: Filters - A feature request

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/06/2021 7:00 am, Mike Flowers wrote:

I am turning off and on NA decodes very frequently, and B4 off and on less frequently.

And I agree that from a structural perspective having Filters centralized is best.

It's not really an inconvenience to do the Settings > Filters process - I just thought it would be 'neat' to be able to do it from the Callsigns window.

73 de Mike, K6MKF

Regarding the NA only filtering, I can offer (with the next release) a "Local Decodes" display. This will restrict the callsigns displayed to those originating from your Country (DXCC #), not quite a NA Filter, but close. The opposite of the "Local Decodes" display is the "DX Decodes" which will restrict the callsigns displayed to those originating from Countries other than your own. To "sweeten the pot", the Callsigns window will allow you to view both these filtered views concurrently in separate display panels on the Callsigns window. ;-)