locked Re: Error JtAlert 2.50.1 Windows 64 bit

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/05/2021 11:43 pm, 5H1FF Frans wrote:
I am running Windows JtAlert 2.50.1 64bit and after 2 days working fine it suddenly came into an error state today and exited.
Now if I start up get "Error starting JTAlertV2.Manager.exe" and after pressing OK get "Autolt Error", "Line 41593 (File 'c:\WSJTX\JTAlert.exe')" - "Error: Variable used without being declared."
5H1FF Frans, Tanzania
Frans,

Please post an image of the actual error window, it contains additional information that will help identify the cause of the error.

You can ignore the AutoIT error, that is due to the Manager error and JTAlert closing down before it had finished its startup initialization.

Since JTAlert was working correctly previously, your installation may now be compromised with missing files. A reinstall of JTAlert should fix that. However, if there are missing files, that could indicate that your PC Protection software has decided to suddenly dislike JTAlert and has either removed files or is preventing JTAlert from starting its Manager program.