locked Re: Feature request for the Decodes Window - Very minor

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 31/05/2021 2:22 am, Paul AC9O wrote:
Thanks for a really nice program, it works great for me and is very user friendly!

I noticed on the Decodes Window that new states, grids, zones, prefixes are highlighted but new countries are not. Perhaps this can be added at some point, I know you are in a rewrite.

I find it useful to look at a column and easily ID the alerts.

73
Paul, AC9O

You have 2 options.
  1. Relocate the Dxcc column (after you make it visible) to next to the CountryName column so you can easily see the Country name of DXCC Alerted decodes.
  2. Wait for the JTAlert 2.50.2 release.