locked Re: Adjusting window size

Bill M

Laurie,
Thank you...got it. I almost never use the opening window and only want to see the callsigns. So when chasing DX(i.e. 3A) When changing between clusters and bands, that screen keeps popping up over the waterfall hi. I have my screen set up in 4 mostly equal quadrants, WSJTx top left, cluster top right, waterfall bottom right and JTAlert callsigns bottom left. When changing clusters the larger screen covers the waterfall.

I know...a separate monitor for the cluster...I have but a pain to keep it right also.

This is all minor stuff, but just wondering if I could change the size or default to the call sign screen.

Thank you for a game changing piece of software and the constant attention to it's excellence.

Bill W2CQ