locked Re: Fred Fish Award

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-05-30 7:24 AM, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
It is in DXLabs Suite Logger: DXKeeper
Dave added a dedicated FFMA report three or four years ago.
For many years prior to that (at lest as far back as 2010),
DXKeeper included a script I developed that used the VUCC
Progress Report to track FFMA. The current script is still
included with DXKeeper.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-30 7:24 AM, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
It is in DXLabs Suite Logger: DXKeeper
73, N0AN
Hasan
On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 6:07 AM Dave Garber <ve3wej@gmail.com> wrote:

perhaps this award could be added to logging programs, as well. I did not
see it in Log4om

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 6:49 AM Robie - AJ4F <ruler55@gmail.com> wrote:

Laurie,

Here's a link to the FFMA (Fred Fish Memorial Award)

http://www.arrl.org/ffma

Work and confirm all 488 grid squares that cover the contiguous 48 US
states.

Robie - AJ4F

On Sun, May 30, 2021 at 3:42 AM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <
vk3ama.ham.apps@gmail.com> wrote:

On 30/05/2021 10:13 am, Dave NT9E wrote:

Laurie would it be possible to see some support for just the 488 Grids
needed for the Fred Fish award instead of having to deal with every grid on
earth?

What's the Fred Fish Award? Do you have a link to the Award requirements?