locked Re: Adjusting window size

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/05/2021 11:39 pm, Bill M wrote:
I can adjust the callsign window but not the main window. I have tried unchecking the boes but it will not move. It is wider than the WSJT-X screen and blocks the waterfall on my screen.
Bill

NO.

The width of the main JTAlert window is constrained by the width of the display area of the Log Fields and the Confirmed Bands/Modes.

Eventually, when those two displays are moved over to the new .NET 5 code-base (introduced with JTAlert 2.50.0), the main window becomes irrelevant, at which time it will be replaced with either a small floating toolbar or an icon in the Windows notification area (or both), I haven't decided how that will play-out.