locked Re: UDP Error

Michael Black

One thing that apparently happened was Dave had the 32-bit .Net installation and the 64-bit JTAlert which said that the 32-bit .Net was OK.

Laurie -- you might want to check that the correct 32/64 is being checked.

Also had some bad entries in Log4OM that was swallowing the UDP data.

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, May 28, 2021, 07:29:25 PM CDT, David Marcelli via groups.io <dgmarcelli@...> wrote:

Hi Laurie,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I made all of the changes you suggested and still had a few issues.  Much to my surprise, I got an email from Mike, W9MDB.  Mike took the time to give me a call and tweak a few things that got me up and running again.

That unsolicited gesture of kindness is what amateur radio is all about.  I also admire your passion for the hobby and your dedication to keeping it going strong.  Thanks again.

73,

Dave
N4CQ