locked Re: UDP Error

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/05/2021 8:06 am, KE7AZ wrote:
A previous version looked good for a while but didn't stand the test of time. Now, no version of JTAlert will run on my system.  Yet a month ago, everything was fine.  I added no new apps, just Win 10 updates. I've tried everything I could find including system checks with DSIM and SCANNOW.  Only thing left to do is a clean reinstall of Win 10 but I won't be doing that any time soon, too many applications to reload. What a mess!

Ignoring the UDP error message, leave JTAlert running for at least 3 minutes then use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.