locked Re: UDP Error

KE7AZ

A previous version looked good for a while but didn't stand the test of time. Now, no version of JTAlert will run on my system.  Yet a month ago, everything was fine.  I added no new apps, just Win 10 updates. I've tried everything I could find including system checks with DSIM and SCANNOW.  Only thing left to do is a clean reinstall of Win 10 but I won't be doing that any time soon, too many applications to reload. What a mess!

Looks like I'll have to wait for Ver 3.x to see if JTAlert will run again.