locked JTA 250.1 Error Downloading

David Marcelli

I get the error messages in JTA on the attached JPEG (sorry for hard to read file).  I have tried multiple times to download with no success. I have seen similar, but not identical problems in the message center.

I also get  the following error message from WSJT, not sure if it related to the JTA issue. (I am working on it)

Unable to communicate with the WSJT-X process.
  UDP Port : 2233
  IP Address : 127.0.0.1
  Values read from WSJT-X config file...
    C:\Users\Dave N4CQ\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\WSJT-X.ini

WSJT-X Detected Instance...
  Process Window Title : WSJT-X   v2.2.1   by K1JT, G4WJS, and K9AN
  Process Command Line : "C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx.exe"

Decode alerts and logging will be unavailable until corrected.

This system has worked successfully for along time until this attempt to upgrade the software.  I would appreciate any fix.

Dave
N4CQ