locked Re: Suggestion for the TXT messages

Michael Black

Would seem reasonable while that window is the active window that it wouldn't change.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 11:32:11 PM CDT, John C <vk7xx.radio@...> wrote:

Several times now, the TXT messager has sent a message I have been typing to the wrong person...   Can we please get this fixed.......  what happens is this.........

While I am working people, I start to type a message to a previous contact.   Part way through typing I work another call and the messages facility changes the "to" callsign to that of the latest station I am working and I end up sending the message to the wrong person.

Is there a way that you ciould please "lock" the callsign in that I am typing to so as to prevent this happening ???

regards

John