locked Re: Single/double click within callsigns window not working

Michael Black

What all software are you running and is anything else listening on the WSJT-X port?

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, May 27, 2021, 05:16:17 AM CDT, BOB K5HX via groups.io <k5hx@...> wrote:

Laurie,

I have tried both the single click and double click options regarding the Wsjt-x reply and noticed no difference.  Basically,  I keep clicking in the callsigns window and eventually one of the clicks is processed by WSJT-X.  The click detection success is seemingly random.  Sometimes it works on the first click (rare) and at other times it may take multiple decode cycles before a click on a callisign is detected.

de Bob K5HX