locked Re: Default bug ?

Paul F6EXV

That is what I said, it marks the 'LoTW received" field (name of the field) as "requested" (value of the field).
It is supposed to act on the SENT field, but it acts on the received field. AFAIAC, this is a bug...
73
Paul

Le 26/05/2021 à 22:22, Dave Garber a écrit :

It actually marks it as 'requested' not received, from jtalert, but I don't think it is a bug.   There are a few softwares that are sent to lotw ( Gridtracker) so you are basically telling log4om that this job is done.    not the way I like doing it, but easy to uncheck in jtalert , as already suggested.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 8:35 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:
Hi Ron
It is still a bug, IMHO.
The JTAlert setting is about LoTW QSL sent, but it modifies the LoTW QSL received field in Log4OM.
It should not affect that.
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 26/05/2021 à 14:19, Ron W3RJW via groups.io a écrit :
Uncheck "Mark ... requested"
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.4.0, JTAlert 2.50.1 beta, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.357
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com