locked Re: V2.50.1 Logging Start time is the End time of last QSO

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 26/05/2021 2:37 am, ed.n5dg@... wrote:
Doing a search for (logging start time End Time) I get 2014 2015 results . I'm using WSJT-X , Jtalerts V2.50.1 and AClog ... When I click on a call I'd like to work in JTalerts and after sending RR73 the logging window pops up but the start time is the End time of last QSO logged ! This can very from 1 minute to Hours . I've found what I have to do to set the Start time is double click the call in WSJT-X . I know I've missed a setting somewhere ?  The 2 J-pegs below, The left is clicking JTAlerts and right is clicking WSJT . Please not the Start time ..Thanks Ed N5DG

_._,_._,_

JTAlert has no control over the data presented in the WSJT-X Log QSO window.
It has no ability to automatically show the window, that is coming from WSJT-X.
Whatever data is shown in the window, correct or not, JTAlert will log.
You will need to take this up with the WSJT-X folks if you believe there is a defect/bug.