locked Re: JTAlert Grids not matching LOTW VUCC

Michael Black

That probably means the LOTW grid does not match the grid in your log.

Lots of possible reasons....here's a few I can think of...

#1 User didn't know their correct grid
#2 Mobile/Portable operations (not really sure how LOTW handles that).
#3 User didn't send grid (or you didn't log grid for whatever reason).

I don't know of an easy way to find the mismatches.

I've got an ADIFCompare program I could probably modify to compare grids too.
Or you can just start comparing the grid list on LOTW with the one in JTAlert to find out the differences.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 10:49:53 PM CDT, Dan R <kg0aq1@...> wrote:

I show 460 grids in LOTW, 50mhz VUCC. After a rebuild of the grid data base in JTAlert I show 401? Any ideas of the discrepancy?  TIA!!    Wonderful program!!
--
Dan KG0AQ