locked Re: Default bug ?

Dave Garber

It actually marks it as 'requested' not received, from jtalert, but I don't think it is a bug.   There are a few softwares that are sent to lotw ( Gridtracker) so you are basically telling log4om that this job is done.    not the way I like doing it, but easy to uncheck in jtalert , as already suggested.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 8:35 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:
Hi Ron
It is still a bug, IMHO.
The JTAlert setting is about LoTW QSL sent, but it modifies the LoTW QSL received field in Log4OM.
It should not affect that.
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 26/05/2021 à 14:19, Ron W3RJW via groups.io a écrit :
Uncheck "Mark ... requested"
Ron, W3RJW

FTdx-5000, Timewave Navigator, WSJT-x 2.4.0, JTAlert 2.50.1 beta, HRD Deluxe v6.7.0.357
FTdx-3000, SignaLink USB

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com