locked Dual callsign

Paul F6EXV

Hi again
I am struggling very hard again on how to configure for 2 callsigns.
It was working fine with my previous version, now all messed up...
Let me explain :
I have 2 callsigns, which I want to be able to swich to easily.
I am using Log4OM as a logging program. I have the 2 profiles set there, and I can switch from one call to the other fine.
For one callsign, all works fine with JTDX and JTAlert.
For the other callsign, JTDX does decode OK, but the link betwenn JTAlert and JTDX no longer works.

Should the second callsign JTAlert config be identical to the first, or, if it must be different, what must change ?

The other option is to use JTAlert with 2 callsigns, but I just cannot figure out how to set it up...
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV