locked Re: Worked B4 still generating alert

Paul F6EXV

Hi Joe
When he calls CQ, he gives no grid (his portable call does not allow it I think)
Every QSO I have with him has the same grid.
So the issue is somewhere else...
Now , I just saw something : when I check the log link in JTAlert, it does point to the correct log BUT the latest QSOs do not appear. The last QSO mentioned is dated several days ago. And the log indicated shows a lot of missing QSOs (in terms of number of QSOs).
A mess in my computer ?

73
Paul F6EXV

Le 22/05/2021 à 04:32, Joe Subich, W4TV a écrit :

I was seeing the same issue and worked through it with Laurie on
the beta group (since I'm using beta software).

Check the grid ZA/IK2RLM is using on the air vs. the grid you have
logged.

In my case, I worked OY1R who continued to alert.  When I checked
the log, the QSO had been logged as grid IP61nv due to a 10 year
old CW QSO.  Apparently, I tail-ended OY1R and did not get a grid
so either JTAlert or DXKeeper filled in the grid from the previous
QSO.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-21 6:21 PM, Paul F6EXV wrote:
No, both are the same callsign
I worked him, logged him OK, and in the next decodes, the alarm sounds again... It should not...
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 22/05/2021 à 00:06, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
It's probably either logged without the ZA prefix or you are seeing a decode without the ZA prefix.

Sound right?

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 05:03:24 PM CDT, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
Using JTAlert version 2.50.1, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152 and Log4OM
version 2.13.0.0
I work ZA/IK2RLM on 80m because I get an alert (new country on this
band). It logs OK. But next time this callsign appears, it still
triggers a new country alert.
It does show as B4 in JTDX. And I have configued JTAlert to not show
worked b4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV