logged.

In my case, I worked OY1R who continued to alert. When I checked
the log, the QSO had been logged as grid IP61nv due to a 10 year
old CW QSO. Apparently, I tail-ended OY1R and did not get a grid
so either JTAlert or DXKeeper filled in the grid from the previous
QSO.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-05-21 6:21 PM, Paul F6EXV wrote:
No, both are the same callsign
I worked him, logged him OK, and in the next decodes, the alarm sounds again... It should not...
73
Paul F6EXV
Le 22/05/2021 à 00:06, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
It's probably either logged without the ZA prefix or you are seeing a decode without the ZA prefix.

Sound right?

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 05:03:24 PM CDT, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
Using JTAlert version 2.50.1, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152 and Log4OM
version 2.13.0.0
I work ZA/IK2RLM on 80m because I get an alert (new country on this
band). It logs OK. But next time this callsign appears, it still
triggers a new country alert.
It does show as B4 in JTDX. And I have configued JTAlert to not show
worked b4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV