locked Re: USB Port Shortage

David De Coons

Wrong group but my two cents, get a powered USB 2.0 hub.

Dave wo2x

On May 21, 2021, at 7:57 PM, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

OM .. I think you posted in the wrong group ... this is the JTAlert support group.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On Fri, May 21, 2021 at 06:29 PM, Jim Denneny wrote:

Hi.  I have a WinKeyer USB.  I have run out of USB ports on my PC.  In fact WinKeyer USB shares a comport with DXL Suites WinWarbler app.  I need to eliminate the conflict.  I have a 4 port Edgeport device with two DB9 ports available.  I cannot find a convertor that will enable me to use the keyer with a DB9 connection.

I am tempted to purchase the original WinKeyer as it has a DB9 interface.  Is it available assembled?  I am open to any suggestion to get my usb keyer off my pc usb port.

73, Jim K7EG