locked Re: Worked B4 still generating alert

Paul F6EXV

No, both are the same callsign
I worked him, logged him OK, and in the next decodes, the alarm sounds again... It should not...
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 22/05/2021 à 00:06, Michael Black via groups.io a écrit :
It's probably either logged without the ZA prefix or you are seeing a decode without the ZA prefix.

Sound right?

Mike W9MDB

On Friday, May 21, 2021, 05:03:24 PM CDT, Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
Using JTAlert version 2.50.1, JTDX version 2.2.0-rc152 and Log4OM
version 2.13.0.0
I work ZA/IK2RLM on 80m because I get an alert (new country on this
band). It logs OK. But next time this callsign appears, it still
triggers a new country alert.
It does show as B4 in JTDX. And I have configued JTAlert to not show
worked b4.

What am I missing ?

Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV