locked Re: JTAlert talking to WSJT and JTDX

Michael Black

It sounds like you have your logger listening on the same port as JTAlert.
So whichever starts first wins.

You probably want to set up JTAlert to forward the packets and set your logger to receive on port 2334 (the default you see below)

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021, 10:17:20 PM CDT, Bill Gillenwater <k3sv@...> wrote:

More info.
If I start WSJT and then JTAlert without starting a logging program, I get the JTAlert screen that alerts me to callers and needed calls, etc.

If I then start a logger and try to log a contact, it does not work.

If I start the logger first and then WSJT and JTAlert, I can do the logging with not problem, but I get messages that JTAlert is not talking to WSJT.

Need assist on this. It's probably simple, it's just eluding me.

73 Bill K3SV