locked JTAlert 2.50.1 running with WSJT-X v2.3.1 #FT8

Grouch

Windows 10 Pro on ACPI x64-based desktop Intel Core 05-6400 @2.70GHz.  I downloaded and upgraded to JTAlert 2.50.1.  for use with WSJT-X v2.3.1 and JTDX v.2.2.156When I call the program the correct windows open and it interacts correctly and functions with WSJT-X showing the activity and filters.  However,  the main "Alerts Settings View Sound Help"  window just disappears within 2 minutes and the other windows freeze.  In Task Manager the following are listed "Audio & Visual Alerts for WSTX-32bit Decodes, JTAlert V2 Manager - GPU 0-3D.  When I check each is shown as "Disabled. This occurs each time the main drops from view on the screen and taskbar. This happens if it is running with HRD for rig control or independently.  The same same occurs with JTDX v2.2.156 with JTAlert for JTDX.  Each time the same Autoit Error appears "Line 10382 (file "C:\Program Files ((X86)HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe): Error: Variable used without being declared.  I have done clean re-installs of all these software packages and checked the "permissions" in the system. I have even run the install as Current User" I am the administrator and "run as Adminstrator." NOTE: I had no problem with the previous version 2.16.6   I am about to pull out what hair I have left.