locked Re: Single/double click within callsigns window not working

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/05/2021 3:34 am, Steve Masticola wrote:
Not correct. I just double-clicked a random station not calling CQ in WSJT-X and it enabled TX.

73, -Steve WX2S

That's because you double-clicked the decode in WSJT-X, NOT JTAlert. If you performed the click action on a non-CQ Callsign in JTAlert, WSJT-X does not got into TX. I just now repeated that test with WSJT-X 2.3.1

The decision to go into TX is controlled by WSJT-X, there is nothing in the command sent from JTAlert that can instruct WSJT-X to go into TX.

The WSJT-X API needs to be extended to set TX enabled on non-CQ decodes in response to a UDP Reply command
(# 4) from external applications.