locked Re: JTAlert Autostart

Jim N6VH

On 5/13/2021 5:58 PM, Craig wrote:
Hello Jim - thanks so much for taking the time to put together the coding and the description of the process.  All works just great making the entire startup process a single click!

Question, as Launcher takes care of starting and terminating the DXLab applications and other applications that start direct (before or after the DXLab apps), is there a way to have Launcher terminate the apps started using the above process that you put together for me?  Not a big item but would take care of everything at shutdown.  Thanks again Jim.

73, Craig

Craig,

I'm glad my solution worked fro you.

I don't see any easy way of shutting down JTAlert form DXLab Launcher. It has been many years since I worked with batch files, so I am pretty rusty with them. Here's a thought about a different approach. Would it work for you to have JTAlert autostart DXLab, and NOT use the batch file?  In JTAlert settings, under Auto-Start, set DXLab Launcher to Start after JTAlert, and then Close when JTAlert is closed.

In DXLab Launcher configuration, select the DXLab Apps you want to start, and at the top, check Auto Start. Also, check Terminate On Shutdown. See if that works for you.

Ignore any of the ACLog autostart you see in my JTAlert example. It is just there for testing (as is DXLab Launcher).

73,

Jim N6VH