locked Re: JTAlert Autostart

Craig

Hello Jim - thanks so much for taking the time to put together the coding and the description of the process.  All works just great making the entire startup process a single click!

Question, as Launcher takes care of starting and terminating the DXLab applications and other applications that start direct (before or after the DXLab apps), is there a way to have Launcher terminate the apps started using the above process that you put together for me?  Not a big item but would take care of everything at shutdown.  Thanks again Jim.

73, Craig

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 7:44 PM Jim N6VH <N6VH@...> wrote:

On 5/13/2021 6:06 AM, Craig wrote:
GM.  JTAlert has an internal feature (Under Applications) to auto-start other applications, for example starting WSJTX.exe    I would like to autostart JTAlert from DXLabs Launcher but the URL for JTAlert requires a WSJTX version reference.  The toolbar noted target is:
 "C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx but when copied does not work from Launcher.  Pop-up window notes version reference is not present.  Can I get some guidance on this?  Is there a work-around?

73, Craig