locked Re: JTAlert Autostart

Jim N6VH

On 5/13/2021 4:44 PM, Jim N6VH wrote:

Craig,

Copy and paste the following into a text editor (Notepad, for example).

@ECHO OFF
CD C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert
START JTAlert.exe /wsjtx
EXIT

Then save it as a .bat file. Name it something like Run JTAlert.bat. Make certain it as saved as a .bat file, not .txt. Then, in DXLab Launcher, in the Config section, in the "Apps Started Before" or "Apps Started After DXLabs Apps" (whichever works for you), point the program path to that bat file and click enable. In the DXLab Apps tab, make sure that you only have the DXLab Apps enabled that you want to start. Then, in the DXLab Launcher main screen, click the Start button. That should run JTAlert, as well as the DXLab apps you have enabled. See if this works for you.

73,

Jim N6VH
Craig,

Even though it is probably obvious, I should have added that the second line needs to be pointed to wherever the JTAlert exe file is. In my case, it is in the location I show above. I do know, however, that some do have it installed elsewhere.

73,

Jim N6VH