locked Re: JTAlert Autostart

Michael Black

That's a question for the DXLabs people.
It seems the the DXLabs Launcher does not allow arguments to commands.
So you would have to create a batch file that you would call instead.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, May 13, 2021, 08:06:17 AM CDT, Craig <nz4cwcraig@...> wrote:

GM.  JTAlert has an internal feature (Under Applications) to auto-start other applications, for example starting WSJTX.exe    I would like to autostart JTAlert from DXLabs Launcher but the URL for JTAlert requires a WSJTX version reference.  The toolbar noted target is:
 "C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx but when copied does not work from Launcher.  Pop-up window notes version reference is not present.  Can I get some guidance on this?  Is there a work-around?

73, Craig