locked Re: TQSL error message on DXKeeper startup

Craig

Excellent.  Thanks Russ for letting me know that I am not alone on this one.  If you have further updates, please let me know.  73, Craig

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 3:53 PM Russ Ravella via groups.io <rus5=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Craig,

I got this error message too about 1/2 hour ago.  It’s probably something on LoTW’s end.

73 Russ KR6W

On May 12, 2021, at 12:37 PM, Craig <NZ4CWcraig@...> wrote:

Additional info:

From Windows:
 - C:\DXLab\Launcher>"C:Program Files (x86)\TrustedQSL\tqsl.exe" -n  2>"C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\LoTWNews.txt"

DXKeeper: Updates from LoTW (Pop-up Window)
- TQSL is unable to contact LoTW

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 3:16 PM Craig via groups.io <NZ4CWcraig=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
When Starting the DXLab Suite from DXLauncher, a DXKeeper error message (which I believe is originating from LOTW) indicates that TQSL cannot connect with LOTW, but in fact I can submit and download LOTW transactions without any issues.  All of the TQSL info / updates are current.  Seems like a app startup timing issue, but I need some help in figuring this out.