locked Re: TQSL error message on DXKeeper startup

Michael Black

Make sure you have your LOTW config set up correctly.

Mike W9MDB

Inline image

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021, 02:49:04 PM CDT, Craig <nz4cwcraig@...> wrote:

Additional info:

From Windows:
 - C:\DXLab\Launcher>"C:Program Files (x86)\TrustedQSL\tqsl.exe" -n  2>"C:\DXLab\DXKeeper\LoTWNews.txt"

DXKeeper: Updates from LoTW (Pop-up Window)
- TQSL is unable to contact LoTW

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 3:16 PM Craig via groups.io <NZ4CWcraig=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
When Starting the DXLab Suite from DXLauncher, a DXKeeper error message (which I believe is originating from LOTW) indicates that TQSL cannot connect with LOTW, but in fact I can submit and download LOTW transactions without any issues.  All of the TQSL info / updates are current.  Seems like a app startup timing issue, but I need some help in figuring this out.