locked Re: v2.50.1 Second or third FT8 contact logged as FT8 with FT4 sub-mode. - DEFECT Confirmed

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/05/2021 7:49 pm, Mike G0LQI via groups.io wrote:
Hi Laurie,
I have been testing the May 2nd beta with HRD6 for several days now and have had no instances of FT4 sub-group logging. Previously I was getting one instance every seven QSOs on average. Thanks for all your work.
73 Mike G0LQI

Tnx Mike. Stay with the Beta until the next public release. The Beta is good until 6-July-2021 after which it will cease functioning. I expect the next public release to be in 3 to 4 weeks time.