locked Re: Resend - All Worked B4 call sign displays are Displaying Needed, but Have Been Worked. - RESOLVED

Brian Kassel K7RE

Laurie:
  That advice did the trick!. I made lavish notes for myself so that I do not inadvertently set
this incorrectly in the future.
I can not thank you enough for your efforts in putting in the time to not only continue
to update this app, but also your timely replies to any issues that we, the uers, may
create for ourselves.

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 10:06 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 9/05/2021 5:42 am, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via groups.io wrote:
On 8/05/2021 10:46 pm, Brian Kassel K7RE wrote:
When I select "Individual Bands" under "Wanted DXCC", NO band selection shows ANY DXCC worked on ANY band, That is the "Wanted" window displays 340

This statement is confusing, its unclear to mean what your describing. The Bands selector (row of buttons) is deliberately disabled if your choose "Any Band" for the Tracking, it is not needed if your not tracking DXCCs by Band.

So I can see what is happening your end, please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis. Also, send me direct (vk3ama.Ham.Apps [at] gmail.com) a zipped copy of your adif file.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Brian,

The reason that the count of wanted DXCCs is fixed at 340 and never varies after running the "Alert Database Rebuild" is because of your log status in combination with your JTAlert Settings.

You have the dxcc scan set consider log entries marked as Card, Eqsl or Lotw received as required to mark a dxcc entity as no longer needed. Nothing wrong with that, I have similar settings. BUT, your using an ADIF file that appears to have never been updated with any QSL confirmations received. To me it looks like none of the entries have ever been updated with QSL confirmation statuses. It looks unchanged from when JTAlert first wrote the records to the file.

If you're not updating the log when you receive QSLs, than you need to set the scan to "No QSL Confirmation..."