From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: May 10, 2021 00:14
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlert 2.50.1 Callsigns Window Blanks When Logging Contact

On 10/05/2021 1:56 pm, Paul wrote:

finally understanding how replies work within this group

To be clear, there is nothing unusual with the settings for this group with respect to group emails.
It was simply that you had set your message delivery to "Special Notices Only"

The default for the Group, is "Individual Messages", so at some point you must have set your profile to the "Special Notices Only".