locked Re: Single/double click within callsigns window not working

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2021 10:07 am, BOB K5HX via groups.io wrote:
I am clicking in the main callsigns display area where all the decodes are showing.

de Bob K5HX

OK. I thought you might have been clicking Callsigns in the "Callers" display area. That is the area that displays the "Own Call Alert" callsigns. I can see how some click events can be missed in that area, but not the main area showing all decoded callsigns.

Are you set for single or double-click in the Callsigns Options. If double-click, change it to single-click and see if that improves the reliability of the click detection.