locked Re: JTAlert 2.50.1 Callsigns Window Blanks When Logging Contact

Paul

Thanks very much Jim, and there’s the rub!

My email client app is (MS Office) Outlook and, although it does not present that header info the way yours does, it does show it as the ‘Cc address’, but I have not been receiving any emails from the group – until this one that I just received from you.

As there is no ‘Reply’ button on the thread’s messages, unlike those in other groups that I belong to (such as the IC-7300 group, for example), I had no idea how I was to reply.  Now that I know how this group works, even without that header info being displayed with my email client the way it does with yours, if I receive emails from the group, I can simply reply to the Cc address as I am doing with this message.

Now the mystery becomes, if this is the way this group works, why have I not received any emails prior to yours???

It seems that Murphy remains my constant companion!

Thanks for helping me understand the difference with this group.  Much appreciated.

73…  Paul (VE3PS)